I was introduced to today’s guest (#41), Matt White, through a video.
But this was not just any video. It was a video about Matt … and his facial hair. The more I chatted with Matt, the more I full understood – and appreciated – his … obsession … with facial hair.
Matt’s passion (of course!): facial hair and mens grooming.
In case you missed any of the previous episodes, you can catch them here by visiting the Living Your Passion landing page.
Are you ready to learn more about Matt’s passion for facial hair and mens grooming?
During this episode …
- I shared how I was introduced to Matt … and his facial hair.
- Matt described – in great detail – what his beard looked like on the day of the recording.
- Matt shared how he was the only human ever born with a full beard (kidding, of course!).
- Matt talked about how he has really always been fascinated with facial hair – how he could “hardly wait” to have a beard like his brother, twelve years his senior. And how he would sometimes dream about having a beard, only to wake up in the morning … disappointed with his hair-less face.
- I told the story of my father’s 80s style beard (which he grew in the 80s, of course). My sister and I freaked out when he shaved his facial hair!
- Matt shared how his passion/obsession with facial hair turned into a business.
- I compared Matt to Pai Mei (from the movie Kill Bill) – see pic.
- I suggested Matt partner up with Duluth Trading.
More About Matt
Matt is the founder and creator of Sussex Beard Oil, a company who sells beard oil, beard soap, (t-shirts!), and other facial hair related products. Follow Matt and his beard on Twitter.
Links Discussed In This Episode
Enjoyed this episode? Please consider subscribing (if you haven’t already). Also, what would be really awesome? If you could rate and review the show … and use those fancy social sharing icons below to tell the world!
Alternatively, you can subscribe to the RSS feed or subscribe via email (scroll to the bottom).
Finally, if you know someone who bleeds passion (or maybe it’s you), please email me at djwaldow at gmail dot com. Oh, and if you have a connection to LeBron James and/or Coach Jim Harbaugh (two guys who bleed passion), please let me know. #DeadSerious