Today’s guest – #29 – Paul Sokol, is one of those good guys. He’s a self-proclaimed “Campaign Builder Mad Scientist” at Infusionsoft.
He enjoys a good beer … and music.
And when I say Paul enjoys music, that’s a HUGE understatement.
Paul’s passion: Keeping youth music programs in schools (or keeping music in our cultural fabric).
In case you missed any of the previous episodes, you can catch them here by visiting the Living Your Passion landing page.
Are you ready to learn more about Paul’s master plan to keep music in our cultural fabric?
During this episode …
- Paul talked about how music has been in his life most of his life.
- Paul shared how public school budgets are being cut – specifically the arts … and music. This sucks – so says Paul (and I agree!).
- I told the story of my cello-playing days.
- Paul talked about how his parents were instrumental (no pun intended) in his love for music.
- Paul tossed out a ton of bands/artists I’d never heard of. Ha!
- We bonded over our love for Tupac, Eminem, and more!
- I rapped some Vanilla Ice, Ice Ice Baby. It’s true!
- Paul shared his new projects!
- My love and admiration for Paul increased.
- We discussed the good – and dark – side of heavy metal … as well as the irony about “Metal-Heads.”
- We chatted about my children’s love for music.
- Paul shared his wisdom on how others can find – then live – their passion.
More About Paul
Links Discussed In This Episode
- Paul on Twitter
- Elivagar Facebook page – Paul’s band
- Elivagar Demo – Paul’s band
- The Power of Flow – the book I read recently … that I love.
- Dead of Winter Fest
Enjoyed this episode? Please consider subscribing (if you haven’t already). Also, what would be really awesome? If you could rate and review the show … and use those fancy social sharing icons below to tell the world!
Alternatively, you can subscribe to the RSS feed or subscribe via email (scroll to the bottom).
Finally, if you know someone who bleeds passion (or maybe it’s you), please email me at djwaldow at gmail dot com. Oh, and if you have a connection to LeBron James, please let me know. I think he’d be a great person to talk to about his passion for basketball. #DeadSerious