Thanks to an email introduction from future Living Your Passion guest, Matt Miller, I was fortunate enough to chat with Aaron Walker, today’s guest … #35!
Aaron reminds me a lot of me … but WAY smarter and more seasoned. Ha!
Aaron’s passion: Helping men reach their full potential and find their identity
In case you missed any of the previous episodes, you can catch them here by visiting the Living Your Passion landing page.
Are you ready to learn more about Aaron’s passion for helping men reach their full potential and find their identity?
During this episode, Aaron …
- Expanded on what it means to help a man reach their full potential.
- Gave me a free mini-coaching session!
- Broke down the process of how he lives his passion … via one-on-one coaching.
- Was very patient while I talked (a bit too much!).
- Talked about how we live the lives others WANT us to live. <–interesting!
- Listened as I talked about mindlessness vs. mindfulness.
- Shared his thoughts on minimalism – getting rid of the crap (my word) in your life.
- Forced me to virtually reach through the microphone and hug him when he said we all need to “err on the side of family.” Aaron said that relationships are the key to your success. BOOM.
- Brought us back to “Little Aaron Walker” (aka, has he always been passionate about helping men reach their full potential and find their identity?). Short answer: NO!
- Shared a very personal story about how he got to where he is today.
- Stated very clearly, “your identity is in who you ARE … not in what you DO.”
More About Aaron
I have owned 8 successful businesses selling out to a Fortune 500 Company. I can help you reach heights you never dreamed possible. Im a Life and Business coach. Learn more about Aaron on Twitter.
Links Discussed In This Episode
- View From The Top – Aaron’s site/blog/business
- Iron Sharpens Iron – Aaron’s Mastermind Group
- Aaron on Twitter
- Email Aaron!
Enjoyed this episode? Please consider subscribing (if you haven’t already). Also, what would be really awesome? If you could rate and review the show … and use those fancy social sharing icons below to tell the world!
Alternatively, you can subscribe to the RSS feed or subscribe via email (scroll to the bottom).
Finally, if you know someone who bleeds passion (or maybe it’s you), please email me at djwaldow at gmail dot com. Oh, and if you have a connection to LeBron James, please let me know. I think he’d be a great person to talk to about his passion for basketball. #DeadSerious