Today’s guest, Toni Sicola (#47), is the sister-in-law of my good friend and former co-worker at Marketo … Dayna Rothman!
As it turns out, Toni’s husband (Loren) messaged me on Facebook and suggested I chat with his wife – a person he felt was very passionate.
Loren was right! Toni and I hit it off immediately. She had me at bone broth.
Toni’s passion: Helping People Heal their Gut (aka “Gut Health”)
In case you missed any of the previous episodes, you can catch them here by visiting the Living Your Passion landing page.
Are you ready to learn more about Toni and her passion for GUT HEALTH?
During this episode …
- We talked about the percentage of people (99.9%!) who consume content yet never tell you – the creator of said content. Crazy!
- Toni shared how she uncovered her passion – through a personal struggle with her own health problems, specifically a life-long battle with acne.
- Toni talked about how after drinking homemade bone broth for two straight weeks … her acne was gone. Literally gone. Cleared up entirely. As Toni said, this was amazing, especially “after 20 years of drama and who knows how much money” trying to cure her acne. Wow!
- Toni shared more about BONE BROTH … and mirepoix!
- Toni talked about how she “discovered” bone broth.
- Toni discussed how she hopes – some day – to turn her passion into a business.
- We talked – briefly – about stress and wellness.
More About Toni Sicola
According to Twitter: Exploring wellness as a creative process, learning what works and doesn’t work for mind, body and spirit — food, nutrition, cooking, gardening, adventure. Learn more about Toni on her About Me page.
Links Discussed In This Episode
- CultivatedWellbeing.com – blog
- Toni’s entire “Gut Health” blog post series:
Enjoyed this episode? Please consider subscribing (if you haven’t already). Also, what would be really awesome? If you could rate and review the show … and use those fancy social sharing icons below to tell the world!
Alternatively, you can subscribe to the RSS feed or subscribe via email (scroll to the bottom).
Finally, if you know someone who bleeds passion (or maybe it’s you), please email me at djwaldow at gmail dot com. Oh, and if you have a connection to LeBron James and/or Coach Jim Harbaugh (two guys who bleed passion), please let me know. #DeadSerious