I connected with Matt Miller (guest #46) thanks to a LinkedIn message he sent me at the end of 2014.
He heard the episode I had published with John Lee Dumas on Inspiring Millions and asked to be on the show. Once Matt shared his story with me, it was a no-brainer. Matt is full of passion(s)!
Matt’s passions: helping families diversify, helping schools raise money, and inspiring children to read
In case you missed any of the previous episodes, you can catch them here by visiting the Living Your Passion landing page.
Are you ready to learn more about Matt’s … passions?
During this episode …
- Matt shared what he learned years ago, “If you help other people, you’ll be taken care of.”
- Matt talked about how he continues to grow and diversify his various businesses.
- We talked a bit about the comic book industry – from back in the day and now today!
- Matt shared how being an Air Force Pilot made him realize that there was more to life then focusing just on himself!
More About Matt Miller
According to Matt’s LinkedIn summary … “I’m a former Air Force pilot and advertising executive, turned serial entrepreneur. My business expertise is in developing hassle-free fundraising programs for schools and secondary income streams for busy professionals.” Learn more about Matt on LinkedIn.
Links Discussed In This Episode
- School Spirit Vending and School News Guru raise hassle-free funds for schools across the country
- Comic book company Sticker Swarm Media
Enjoyed this episode? Please consider subscribing (if you haven’t already). Also, what would be really awesome? If you could rate and review the show … and use those fancy social sharing icons below to tell the world!
Alternatively, you can subscribe to the RSS feed or subscribe via email (scroll to the bottom).
Finally, if you know someone who bleeds passion (or maybe it’s you), please email me at djwaldow at gmail dot com. Oh, and if you have a connection to LeBron James and/or Coach Jim Harbaugh (two guys who bleed passion), please let me know. #DeadSerious