It’s not every day you get to chat with a dude whose podcast is “Best of iTunes 2013.” Todays guest, episode #16, is the one … the only … John Lee Dumas.
John is someone who has passion “in spades” (his words). And man does he.
For those who don’t know John, he’s the guy who launched a podcast just over two years ago called Entrepreneur on Fire. As far as I’m aware, John (Lee) was the first person to publish a podcast 7 days per week.
John’s passion: INSPIRING MILLIONS
In case you missed any of the previous episodes, you can catch them here by visiting the Living Your Passion landing page.
Are you ready to get all kinds of fired up?
During this episode …
- We talked about our mutual friend, Amanda O’Brien aka @Amanda_Pants
- We discussed weather – Maine vs. Rochester, NY vs. California. Short version: Both of us love the sun and neither of us love the winter!
- John shared how he went from the military to podcasting.
- John talked about how he went about finding – then living – his passion.
- John shared how in the month of September, he is going to break 1 million – yes 1 MILLION – downloads … in one month. Crazy, right?
- John talked about his LASAR FOCUS.
- We discussed “the early days” of podcasting.
- John dropped (really good) quote after quote. Love it!
- We talked about Impostors Syndrome.
- John gave a “pro-tip” around interviewing guests. Check. It. Out.
- John tells us all the secret to uncovering your passion.
More About John (Lee)
EntrepreneurOnFire: Awarded Best in iTunes 2013 IGNITE! Podcasters’Paradise: http://PodcastersParadise.com. Find out more on Twitter.
Links Discussed In This Episode
- Quotes on Fire (podcast)
- Entrepreneur on Fire (podcast)
- The Work Talk Show
- Impostors Syndrome (my very personal blog post)
- Rand Fishkin’s blog post about depression
Enjoyed this episode? Please consider subscribing (if you haven’t already). Also, what would be really awesome? If you could rate and review the show … and use those fancy social sharing icons below to tell the world!
Alternatively, you can subscribe to the RSS feed or subscribe via email (scroll to the bottom).
Finally, if you know someone who bleeds passion (or maybe it’s you), please email me at djwaldow at gmail dot com. Oh, and if you have a connection to LeBron James, please let me know. I think he’d be a great person to talk to about his passion for basketball. #DeadSerious