I once beat today’s guest in a footrace outside of Tyler’s Taproom in Durham, NC. Shortly after said race (which I won, of course), I pulled my hamstring.
That guy, and today’s Episode #6 guest, is Mr. Chris Rosati.
Chris’s PASSION is simple: Making people smile.
However, as you’ll hear once you hit the play button, his passion is deeper than just smiles. Chris wants to help make the world a better place by facilitating acts of kindness.
And boy is he doing both. I dare you to not smile while listening to this – the longest episode in the (short) history of Living Your Passion. Chris oozes passion. And, as you’ll hear, at age 43, he’s figured out a way to turn his passion into something that will positively impact millions of human beings.
In case you missed any of the previous episodes, you can catch them here by visiting the Living Your Passion landing page.
Are you ready to get INSPIRED?
During this episode …
- Chris shares about what makes him awesome (hint: not what you’d expect).
- Chris talks about how much time he has left to live – and how this lead him to uncover his passion.
- Chris tells us why we need to NOT WAIT.
- We sling arounds compliments and insults (in good fun, of course).
- Chris shares his take on #IceBucketChallenge – the best, yes the BEST take I’ve heard on this topic.
- I do a better job talking less and listening more – ha!
More About Chris
Father, husband, friend. founder of Inspire MEdia. Making the most of every day and trying to make a difference. Find out more on Twitter.
Links Discussed In This Episode
- Chris on CBS This Morning (Feb ’14)
- Chris on CBS News (Aug ’14) – MUST read article and MUST see video
- Inspire MEdia Network – Chris’s non-profit
- Inspire MEdia Network on Facebook
Enjoyed this episode? Please consider subscribing (if you haven’t already). Also, what would be really awesome? If you could rate and review the show … and use those fancy social sharing icons below to tell the world!
Alternatively, you can subscribe to the RSS feed or subscribe via email (scroll to the bottom).
Finally, if you know someone who bleeds passion (or maybe it’s you), please email me at djwaldow at gmail dot com. Oh, and if you have a connection to LeBron James, please let me know. I think he’d be a great person to talk to about his passion for basketball. #DeadSerious