Episode #9! One episode away from double digits. Crazy, I know.
Currently living in Madrid, Spain … by way of Romania (of course), Corina Manea is my first international guest on Living Your Passion. And, as you can imagine, she set the bar high for future non-US-based guests!
Corina has a few passions – PR, communication, and getting in shape.
And while I love that picture of Corina (from Facebook), I also really love this one from Twitter. I was torn!
In case you missed any of the previous episodes, you can catch them here by visiting the Living Your Passion landing page.
Are you ready to hear a killer accent and learn about PR, communication, and getting in shape?
During this episode …
- You get to listen to Corina’s amazing accent for 20+ minutes.
- Corina shares what she wanted to do since high school (quite different then my goal of playing for the Kansas City Royals!).
- Corina discusses her reasoning behind her move from Romania to Spain.
- Corina talks about how her commitment to fitness has led to happiness.
- I say “I have the chills” for literally the 4th time in 9 episodes. What’s WRONG with me?
- We talk about about drugs, briefly … and P90X (not related).
- Corina shares some SOLID advice about how to find your passion.
More About Corina
Passionate about #PR, #SocialMedia and #CustomerService. Writting about it on http://nutspr.com . Contributor @EverythingPR. Find out more on Twitter.
Links Discussed In This Episode
Enjoyed this episode? Please consider subscribing (if you haven’t already). Also, what would be really awesome? If you could rate and review the show … and use those fancy social sharing icons below to tell the world!
Alternatively, you can subscribe to the RSS feed or subscribe via email (scroll to the bottom).
Finally, if you know someone who bleeds passion (or maybe it’s you), please email me at djwaldow at gmail dot com. Oh, and if you have a connection to LeBron James, please let me know. I think he’d be a great person to talk to about his passion for basketball. #DeadSerious