Today’s guest, Hitha Paleupa (#38), is a Social Butterfly Guy email subscriber. It turns out one of my Waldow Weekly WhazzupDATES started a conversation that led to this recording.
Hitha’s passion: Helping everyone pack faster and live better
In case you missed any of the previous episodes, you can catch them here by visiting the Living Your Passion landing page.
Are you ready to learn more about Hitha’s passion for helping everyone pack faster and live better?
During this episode …
- Hitha talked about how she’s been traveling ever since she was a baby (first flight at 6 months old) – every two years they’d travel to India to see family.
- Hitha shared her vivid memory of how her mom would methodically pack for all trips – lay the suitcases out, get “special treats” to bring, and more!
- We talked about this scene from Slumdog Millionaire.
- Hitha shared how Hitha on the Go turned from a “hobby blog” to a full-time business.
- Hitha shared how she does “one-on-one” packing sessions … via Skype. Cool, right?
- We chatted about how Hitha’s “packing mistakes” led her to her starting a business about how to pack – a niche I’d argue she now owns!
- We discussed our biggest gripes in hotels: Mine – why is the beer in the wet bar not free? Hitha’s – power outlet placement … sucks!
- Hitha shared her thoughts on “Do What You Love | Love What You Do.”
- We learned Hitha is pregnant (6 months when we recorded this; close to 8 when this episode goes live!)
More About Hitha
According to Twitter, Hitha is … an entrepreneur. writer. traveler. wife. mama-to-be. eagles fan. taco lover. always down for a dance party. Want to learn more about Hitha? Check out her About page.
Links Discussed In This Episode
- Her website/business, Hitha on the Go
- Hitha on Twitter
- Hitha on Instagram
- Hitha on the Go on Facebook
- Hitha (on the Go) on Pinterest
- Hitha’s weekly travel tips series
Enjoyed this episode? Please consider subscribing (if you haven’t already). Also, what would be really awesome? If you could rate and review the show … and use those fancy social sharing icons below to tell the world!
Alternatively, you can subscribe to the RSS feed or subscribe via email (scroll to the bottom).
Finally, if you know someone who bleeds passion (or maybe it’s you), please email me at djwaldow at gmail dot com. Oh, and if you have a connection to LeBron James, please let me know. I think he’d be a great person to talk to about his passion for basketball. #DeadSerious