Episode #1! Episode #1! Episode #1!
Jeff bleeds passion.
I could not think of a better first guest on Living Your Passion. Jeff Sheldon is the Founder & Designer of Ugmonk, a company whose mission is to “create high-quality, well-designed goods that we wanted ourselves.”
During this episode …
- Jeff discusses how he uncovered his passion for design, specifically designing physical products
- Jeff’s shares his take on what is means to “Do what you love, love what you do.”
- (I talk too much)
- Jeff explains how much of day encompasses doing what he loves (his passion) vs. “other” things.
- Jeff gives some advice about how to find your passion.
- Jeff reveals the TRUE MEANING of Ugmonk.
- We have a bit of fun on the #NotSoSecretSecret portion of the show.
More About Jeff
Jeff Sheldon makes his home in Downingtown, PA with his wife and their Boston Terrier Pixel. He graduated with a B.S. in graphic design in 2008 and has a passion for all things design. When he’s not designing or scheming up the next Ugmonk release, he’s probably raving about Chipotle, trying to dominate Settlers of Catan, planning his next snowboarding trip, or sleeping. (read more)
Links Discussed In This Episode
- Ugmonk’s About Page
- Connect with Jeff on social media – Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.
- Buy stuff (including the official shirt of the Living Your Passion podcast.
- Jeff plugs his upcoming 6th Anniversary Set (Limited Edition). At the time of this podcast, it was not live yet. Check out the 5th Anniversary Set.
Enjoyed this episode? Please consider subscribing (if you haven’t already). Also, what would be really awesome? If you could rate and review the show … and use those fancy social sharing icons below to tell the world!
Alternatively, you can subscribe to the RSS feed or subscribe via email (scroll to the bottom).
Finally, if you know someone who bleeds passion (or maybe it’s you), please email me at djwaldow at gmail dot com. Oh, and if you have a connection to LeBron James, please let me know. I think he’d be a great person to talk to about his passion for basketball. #DeadSerious