Re: Guests, a friend/fellow podcaster that might be a good one (or at least checking out her podcast/blog for inspiration): http://jesslively.com/about/ She’s all about living with purpose and intention. Just moved to Austin too (jealous!)
That was the email I received from Sadie Cornelius in early September. After a bit of back and forth, I was able to chat with Jess Lively, today’s guest (#31!).
As you’ll hear, Jess lives up to her last name. We had a very spirited, fun, insightful chat.
Jess’s passion: Values-Based Intentions.
In case you missed any of the previous episodes, you can catch them here by visiting the Living Your Passion landing page.
Are you ready to learn more about what the heck Jess means by Values-Based Intentions?
During this episode …
- Jess talked about how she invented the phrase (and her passion!) values-based intentions
- Jess shared the story behind the tattoos … that she now sells.
- Jess told us how she got started selling stuff at an early age.
- Jess shared how she came to her passion – value-based intentions (hint: it took 8 years!).
- We had a long, yet healthy, discussion around the word PASSION.
- I talked about my passion for people — my common thread.
- Jess drops lots of “knowledge nuggets.”
- Jess talked about “serving in the present moment.” <– LOVE THIS!
- Jess told us about her podcast, The Lively Show.
- Jess gave some advice on how people can find their passion (or whatever word you want to use!): SIGN UP FOR JESS’S CLASS!!
- We talked about how we both met our significant others at a bar!
- I told the story about how I met my wife (on the #NotSoSecretSecret portion of the show).
More About Jess
I help people transform their approach to life through Values-based intentions and have a podcast called http://TheLivelyShow.com. Learn more about Jess on Twitter.
Links Discussed In This Episode
Enjoyed this episode? Please consider subscribing (if you haven’t already). Also, what would be really awesome? If you could rate and review the show … and use those fancy social sharing icons below to tell the world!
Alternatively, you can subscribe to the RSS feed or subscribe via email (scroll to the bottom).
Finally, if you know someone who bleeds passion (or maybe it’s you), please email me at djwaldow at gmail dot com. Oh, and if you have a connection to LeBron James, please let me know. I think he’d be a great person to talk to about his passion for basketball. #DeadSerious