(Lucky) Episode #13!!!!
It turns out today’s guest, Mic Johnson, and I first chatted years ago … when Google Hangout first launched. But we really know each other from my good buddy in Kansas City, Mo, Archie Kangethe. As you will soon find out (once you hit “play”), Mic and I are #BrothersFromAnotherMother.
Other than his love for the Kansas Jayhawks and KC Chiefs (I’m a Michigan Wolverine and NY Giants fan), Mic and I are wired the same way.
I love Mic and am certain you will love him too.
Oh, and Mic’s passion? PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE
In case you missed any of the previous episodes, you can catch them here by visiting the Living Your Passion landing page.
Are you ready to learn more about people who are passionate?
During this episode …
- We discuss how we know each other – kinda a crazy story.
- Mic shares his passion – meta as it is – people who are passionate. What the heck? Listen, and learn!
- Mic says “awesome” and “passion” a lot. Bonus points for the first person to send me a message with the correct number!
- We talk about my new Meetup, Do What You Love | Love What You Do (if you are in the Bay Area, join us!)
- Mic shares how he uncovered his passion.
- Mic talks about the numerous (5x!) either him or his wife has been without a job during their marriage.
- Mic discusses how one single event – his father’s death when Mic was 23 years old – changed his life (for the better) forever!
More About Mic
Blog Coach | LinkedIn Trainer | WordPress Web Site Guy | Rational Optimist | Jayhawk | Sushi Lover | MJMeetings Husband. Find out more on Twitter.
Links Discussed In This Episode
- MICOLOGY: A Personal Journey To Life And Career Happiness
- I Have A Passion For People That Have Passion
- February 6, 1995: The Day That Changed My Life Forever…By Mic Johnson
- Mic on Twitter
Enjoyed this episode? Please consider subscribing (if you haven’t already). Also, what would be really awesome? If you could rate and review the show … and use those fancy social sharing icons below to tell the world!
Alternatively, you can subscribe to the RSS feed or subscribe via email (scroll to the bottom).
Finally, if you know someone who bleeds passion (or maybe it’s you), please email me at djwaldow at gmail dot com. Oh, and if you have a connection to LeBron James, please let me know. I think he’d be a great person to talk to about his passion for basketball. #DeadSerious