Sara “sans H” Davidson is today’s guest for episode #19. Sara is the CEO and co-founder of Hello Fearless, the school for female entrepreneurs.
Thanks to both Brandi and Bethany (Rae)!
“No H” Sara’s PASSION is creating a world of unstoppable women.
In case you missed any of the previous episodes, you can catch them here by visiting the Living Your Passion landing page.
Are you ready to learn more about (unstoppable) women ?
During this episode …
- Sara explained what Hello Fearless (and Boss School) is all about.
- Sara talked through her process of self-discovery and how she found – and is now living – her passion.
- We discussed “why women” … and not men (side note: she’s a “big fan of men” but … ).
- I pull a “John Lee Dumas” and break down Sara’s passion creating a world of unstoppable women one word at a time.
- Sara shared how she is creating a world of unstoppable women (I gave her not one, not two, but 3 chances to plug Boss School).
- Sara and I talked a bit about Kansas City – where she lives now and where I used to live!
- Sara shared her “secret sauce” (kinda) to Hello Fearless.
- Sara TRIED to turn the mic on me when she asked ME a question. Well played, Sara. Well played.
- Sara talked about competitors … and how her team does not believe in them. LOVE THIS!
More About Sara
CEO @HelloFearless, The School for Female Entrepreneurs. On a mission to create a world of unstoppable women who dream big, take risks & love their lives. Find out more on Twitter.
Links Discussed In This Episode
Enjoyed this episode? Please consider subscribing (if you haven’t already). Also, what would be really awesome? If you could rate and review the show … and use those fancy social sharing icons below to tell the world!
Alternatively, you can subscribe to the RSS feed or subscribe via email (scroll to the bottom).
Finally, if you know someone who bleeds passion (or maybe it’s you), please email me at djwaldow at gmail dot com. Oh, and if you have a connection to LeBron James, please let me know. I think he’d be a great person to talk to about his passion for basketball. #DeadSerious