Julie Neumark. Episode #7. Boom.
When I first asked Julie to be on the podcast, I thought her passion was going to be music. It turns out, her passion is much broader than just music. In fact, music and songwriting/song performing is just a small part of her passion.
Julie’s “not-so-sexy” (her words) PASSION, in one word: COMMUNICATION.
When I asked Julie to expand on her passion, she said she loves “connecting people through communication.”
In case you missed any of the previous episodes, you can catch them here by visiting the Living Your Passion landing page.
Oh, and one more thing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture on the right. It was taken moments after Julie got married to her partner, Holly. Julie confessed that, like both past #LYPPodcast guest Chris Rosati and I, she married up!
During this episode …
- Julie shares how she started speaking at very very young age.
- Julie talks about being a communicator since she was a young girl.
- Julie shared her background on theater and music writing / producing / performing.
- We talk about why the sound quality of this episode is so kick ass.
- We discussed all the ways Julie communicates as well as her favorite form of communication.
- I drank a beer.
- We have a freaking really good time!
More About Julie
Content Strategist, Social Media Marketeer, Brand Storytelling Believer, Songwriting Addict, Wine Enthusiast, Avid Laugher. Find out more on Twitter.
Links Discussed In This Episode
- Email or E-mail – Julie “songed me.”
- Song: “Nobody Wants to Get [Email] Blasted” – Julie’s Marketo blog post post
- Gotta Get Lead Generation [Music Video] – first ever original video around email marketing (I think). And if you want to see me do a leapfrog, fast-forward to 2:51.
- Why It’s OKAY To Say (& Write) The Word Vagina
- The Vagina Song – a Julie Neumark original
- Simon Sinek’s TED Talk – Finding Your Why
- Julie’s personal (song) site.
- Julie’s Tumblr site.
Enjoyed this episode? Please consider subscribing (if you haven’t already). Also, what would be really awesome? If you could rate and review the show … and use those fancy social sharing icons below to tell the world!
Alternatively, you can subscribe to the RSS feed or subscribe via email (scroll to the bottom).
Finally, if you know someone who bleeds passion (or maybe it’s you), please email me at djwaldow at gmail dot com. Oh, and if you have a connection to LeBron James, please let me know. I think he’d be a great person to talk to about his passion for basketball. #DeadSerious