Episode 2. Boom.
It only took 2 episodes to get a 30-year old, single Mormon living in Salt Lake City, Utah to talk about his passion: Love (of course).
(Miss Episode #1? No worries. Catch Jeff Sheldon on Designing Physical Products here.)
I met Nate Bagley in 2010 when we were living in the 801 (Salt Lake City). We were connected via social media and even sat on a panel together at a University of Utah Business School event … talking about social media. We’ve stayed in touch over the years via social media* (since my family and I moved to California 2 years ago).
*See? Social media can be a great connector!
I was thrilled to learn about Nate’s Loveumentary project and – as the title of the post and the image on the right indicate – his passion: LOVE.
During this episode …
- Nate talks about what he learned on his cross-country journey to find the “true meaning of love.”
- Nate tells us about the “voice in his head.”
- I (again) share that this podcast is helping me uncover what my passion is – Ha!
- Nate shares some details about how he was able to quit his job and live for months on not a lot of money! (days when he hit $0 in his bank account)
- Nate talks about the “key to happiness” in LIFE!
- Nate discloses that he is not REALLY an expert on love … instead, an anti-expert.
More About Nate
According to Nate “BigBags” Bagley’s Twitter bio, he’s a … Mover. Shaker. Decision maker. Fighter. Writer. Making your day brighter. Creator of @Loveumentary, CEO of @unboxlove, and giver of hugs.
Links Discussed In This Episode
- The Loveumentary
- Nate’s (successful) Kickstarter campaign: America, In Love.
- Connect with Nate on social media – Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.
- Unbox Love
Enjoyed this episode? Please consider subscribing (if you haven’t already). Also, what would be really awesome? If you could rate and review the show … and use those fancy social sharing icons below to tell the world!
Alternatively, you can subscribe to the RSS feed or subscribe via email (scroll to the bottom).
Finally, if you know someone who bleeds passion (or maybe it’s you), please email me at djwaldow at gmail dot com. Oh, and if you have a connection to LeBron James, please let me know. I think he’d be a great person to talk to about his passion for basketball. #DeadSerious