I have known today’s guest, Tim Hayden (or THE Tim Hayden, #45) for years. And I love the dude. We speak the same language on many many MANY life issues.
Tim is my go-to guy when it comes to finding the best restaurant in any city. Literally any city. From my recollection, he is 7/7 on recommending kick ass restaurants.
Tim and I first met – first had a beer, that is – in Chicago several years ago. The rest, as they say, is history.
Tim’s passion: Getting uncomfortable
In case you missed any of the previous episodes, you can catch them here by visiting the Living Your Passion landing page.
Are you ready to learn more about Tim’s passion for getting uncomfortable?
During this episode …
- Tim shared that “beer seals the deal” when it comes to relationships. I could not agree more, considering I met my wife at a bar. Ha!
- I asked Tim what his passion was, and he … well … got into it. We boiled his passion down to “getting uncomfortable.”
- We were joined by my son, Cal. #HomeSick. Like his dad, he likes to hear his own voice.
- We talked about parenting, of course, and taking your children everywhere.
- Tim encouraged folks to get out … explore … get uncomfortable.
- Tim talked about his family experience with The Sunday Drive. VERY VERY cool.
- We talked about “keeping up with the Joneses” from both a personal and business sense.
- Tim shared how he is personally getting uncomfortable.
- Tim gave some suggestions on how to mix things up, how to get uncomfortable.
More About THE Tim Hayden
According to Twitter, Tim is the … co-Author of The Mobile Commerce Revolution (QUE, 2014). Empowering progress in the age of mobility, Husband, Dad, Son & Friend to more humans than robots. Follow [the] Tim on Twitter.
Links Discussed In This Episode
- My podcast chat with Tim’s friend and former co-worker, Cierra Savatgy-King
- THE Tim Hayden on Twitter
- My Insanity blog post
- Tim’s business, TTH Strategy
Enjoyed this episode? Please consider subscribing (if you haven’t already). Also, what would be really awesome? If you could rate and review the show … and use those fancy social sharing icons below to tell the world!
Alternatively, you can subscribe to the RSS feed or subscribe via email (scroll to the bottom).
Finally, if you know someone who bleeds passion (or maybe it’s you), please email me at djwaldow at gmail dot com. Oh, and if you have a connection to LeBron James and/or Coach Jim Harbaugh (two guys who bleed passion), please let me know. #DeadSerious