Today’s guest (Episode #12), Ethan Beute, loves coffee.
Ethan also loves (good) beer.
Ethan also loves people.
BONUS: Ethan is also a University of Michigan alum. GO BLUE.
Hmmm. I love coffee, beer, and people (see my Twitter bio).
In fact, I’ve had coffee and (good) beer with Ethan a few times in person. We’ve also chatted on the phone, via Facebook messenger, and through video.
I was THRILLED when Ethan agreed to be my guest on Living Your Passion. I was even more excited when he told me his passion: CONNECTING WITH NATURE.
Personally, I love nature (who doesn’t?), but Ethan really dives into why connecting with nature is so important.
In case you missed any of the previous episodes, you can catch them here by visiting the Living Your Passion landing page.
Are you ready to talk NATURE?
During this episode …
- We discuss … Beer. Coffee. People.
- We talk about the importance of connecting with nature (of course).
- Ethan shares why he does not belong to a gym – nor will he ever.
- We chat about the soothing nature of, well, nature.
- Ethan shares his “other” passions.
- Ethan gives his (really good) advice about how to find, then live, your passion.
More About Ethan
Marketing, branding, & content guy. CMO at @BombBomb. Husband & father. BA: @UMich. MBA: @UCCS. Excitable & generally curious. Fresh air & clean water. Find out more on Twitter.
Links Discussed In This Episode
- Ethan’s blog (not sure we talked about this, but it’s good!)
- Ethan on Instagram – some great pics here!
- 5,000+ pictures Ethan shares on Flickr
- Ethan on Twitter
Enjoyed this episode? Please consider subscribing (if you haven’t already). Also, what would be really awesome? If you could rate and review the show … and use those fancy social sharing icons below to tell the world!
Alternatively, you can subscribe to the RSS feed or subscribe via email (scroll to the bottom).
Finally, if you know someone who bleeds passion (or maybe it’s you), please email me at djwaldow at gmail dot com. Oh, and if you have a connection to LeBron James, please let me know. I think he’d be a great person to talk to about his passion for basketball. #DeadSerious