Today’s guest (#27), Kelsey Humphrey’s searched on iTunes for “cool podcasts.”* The first result returned was this one, Living Your Passion.
*As you’ll hear during this episode, that’s not EXACTLY what she searched for, but close. Ha!
Kelsey is awesome.
I’m so glad we connected on both a personal and professional level. Stay tuned for more awesomeness to come – from both of us – as we team up for a few super-special “things.”
Back to Kelsey and her passion …
Kelsey’s passion: Unlocking untapped potential.
In case you missed any of the previous episodes, you can catch them here by visiting the Living Your Passion landing page.
Are you ready to learn more about how Kelsey unlocks untapped potential?
During this episode …
- Kelsey shared more about her new book, Go Solo: How to Quit the Job You Hate and Start a Small Business You Love! (which just came out in audio version yesterday), as well as her business – coaching, consulting, speaking, and more!
- We talked about why people don’t just quit the job they hate.
- Kelsey shared that she wanted to be “the next Beyonce” when she was a kid.
- Kelsey talked about how was into singing/songwriting, but didn’t love the journey — one that would have likely taken over a decade.
- Kelsey discussed how her own experience, her own “course corrections,” led her to her new book, her passion, and her career.
- We talked about the idea of a “common thread” of what you are passionate about.
- Kelsey told us what her plans are for 5, 10, 50 years from now (see: common thread).
- We talked about “being your own boss” no matter where you are employed.
- Kelsey talked about the AWESOME FILE. You must listen just for this tidbit alone!
- Kelsey said “joint dealybob” in the #NotSoSecretSecret portion of the show.
More About Kelsey
Speaker, Consultant and Author of Amazon Bestseller #GoSolo, @EntMagazine contributor, on a mission to empower solopreneurs & equip leaders. #liftup Learn more about Kelsey on Twitter.
Links Discussed In This Episode
- Kelsey’s book, Go Solo: How to Quit the Job You Hate and Start a Small Business You Love!
- Kelsey’s AUDIO version of her book – just out yesterday!
- Kelsey on Twitter
- Kelsey’s business
- My 4 favorite words – Awesome, Love, Dude, Pumped (blog post).
Enjoyed this episode? Please consider subscribing (if you haven’t already). Also, what would be really awesome? If you could rate and review the show … and use those fancy social sharing icons below to tell the world!
Alternatively, you can subscribe to the RSS feed or subscribe via email (scroll to the bottom).
Finally, if you know someone who bleeds passion (or maybe it’s you), please email me at djwaldow at gmail dot com. Oh, and if you have a connection to LeBron James, please let me know. I think he’d be a great person to talk to about his passion for basketball. #DeadSerious